PV module testing in the ports of Valencia and Rotterdam
As part of the Eternalsun Spire group, we offer PV module testing services in two laboratories strategically located in key ports in Europe: the port of Valencia in Spain, and the Dutch port of Rotterdam, which operates through OdinSpire. This allows our customers to verify the modules quality and performance, before ownership transfer of the PV modules.
Odin is the leading provider of PV storage and transport in The Netherlands. Eternalsun Spire is one of the leading manufacturers of high-accuracy PV testing equipment.
Laboratory Testing for PV Modules
- Performance testing: Pmax validation via Flash/IV Testing conform IEC 61215-3:MQT 06
- Electroluminescence/EL testing for defect detection conform IEC 60904-13
- PV module visual inspection
Consultancy Services during or after the buying process of PV modules
- Definition of the module acceptance quality criteria to demand the manufacturer
- Module purchase contract optimization
- Claim support
We provide quality control services for PV modules and consulting to any company involved in the purchase of modules or ownership of PV projects:
- Photovoltaic Plants Owners
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPCs)
- PV Project Developers
- PV Module Wholesalers
- Banks / Insurance Companies
Some of our customers
If you are a PV plant owner, developer, EPC, financial institution or investor, and you want to ensure maximum profitability and operational safety of your photovoltaic project, get in touch with us.