Eternal Sun produces state of the art solar simulators (Xenon and LED-based) that are able to measure PV modules according to IEC 61730. Would you like to know more about Eternal Sun’s solar simulator portfolio? Then follow us on LinkedIn or click on the button below.
Check out Eternal Sun's solar simulator portfolio
Eternal Sun is not only a manufacturer of solar simulators, but it also provides PV testing services (according to IEC 61730 standards) in the ports of both Rotterdam and Valencia and even PV Factory inspections in China and South-East Asia . Would you like to know more about Eternal Sun’s testing services? Then follow us on LinkedIn or click on the button below.
Check out Eternal PV testing services
- Electrical Insulation: PV modules must demonstrate adequate electrical insulation to prevent electrical shock hazards. This includes insulation between electrical components and protection against lightning strikes.
- Mechanical Load Resistance: PV modules must be able to withstand various mechanical loads, such as wind, snow, and hail, without suffering damage that could compromise safety.
- Resistance to Environmental Factors: Modules must be resistant to environmental factors like moisture, temperature variations, and ultraviolet (UV) radiation. This ensures that they maintain their performance and structural integrity over their operational lifespan.
- Fire Resistance: PV modules should not contribute to the spread of fire and must meet specific fire resistance criteria.
- Marking and Documentation:Proper marking and documentation of PV modules are required to provide essential information to installers, inspectors, and end-users.
- Material Durability: The materials used in the construction of PV modules must demonstrate long-term durability and resistance to degradation.
- Compliance with Other Standards: PV modules should comply with other relevant IEC and international standards, such as those related to electrical safety and product labeling.