Wednesday 9 December 2020
08:00-09:00 CET and 17:00-18:00 CET
- Do you have a Spire flasher in your lab or production line which was manufactured before 2016?
- Do you need to test high-efficiency PV technologies that require wider spectrum and longer pulse?
- Do you expect to test larger PV modules?
- Do you need your flasher to comply with IEC60904-9 edition 3?
- Do you want to accurately perform temperature coefficient or energy rating (IEC 61853) measurements with your current set-up?
If you answered yes to at least one of the above questions, then join our webinar to learn how you can upgrade your existing Spire flasher to meet today's testing demands!
Elias Garcia Goma
PV Application Specialist @Eternalsun Spire
Member of IEC PV module testing committee (TC82 WG2)